NYSC Trust Fund Registration Portal 2023 – If you’re a serving or prospective member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), you can now apply for the Bank of Industry Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund via the NYSC trust fund registration portal for 2023. This program is designed to provide financial assistance to eligible youth corps members who have viable business ideas and are willing to take the entrepreneurial path.
BOI Loan Application Portal for NYSC Trust Fund 2023
To apply for the NYSC trust fund loan, you need to visit the Bank of Industry (BOI) website at https://www.boi.ng/graduate-entrepreneurship-fund/ and follow the instructions provided. The portal is currently open and accepting applications from interested corps members. If you are in Zambia here is business can you start with k500 in Zambia and you can take the Best loans in zambia without collateral.
NYSC Trust Fund Requirements 2023
To be eligible for the NYSC loan, you need to meet the following requirements:
- A serving or prospective member of the NYSC.
- A valid means of identification, such as an international passport, BVN, a national identification card, a driver’s license, or a permanent voter’s card.
- A 4-day long GEF intensive training session.
- A viable business plan in accordance with BOI’s policy.
- You must be able to provide NYSC with a workable business plan along with other supporting documents.
How to Apply for NYSC Trust Fund 2023
To submit your application for the NYSC trust fund loan, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.boi.ng/graduate-entrepreneurship-fund/ for more information.
- Create a new account using your email address and password.
- Complete the application form and submit it online.
- Attach all necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
Successful applicants will be contacted via email and text message communication. The loan terms range from 3 to 5 years with an annual interest rate of 9%. You can borrow up to N2 million to help start or grow your business.
If you’re interested in the NYSC trust fund program, keep checking this website for more updates and information.
The NYSC trust fund loan is an excellent opportunity for youth corps members who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to start their own businesses. With the loan, you can take advantage of the BOI’s support and grow your business, giving you the opportunity to become self-employed and contribute to the development of Nigeria’s economy. As an NYSC Corp member based in Kwara and needs empowerment see KWASSIP Launches Kwapreneur 4.0
If you’re a serving or prospective member of the NYSC and you have a viable business idea, make sure to take advantage of the NYSC trust fund loan opportunity. Apply now via the BOI loan application portal and start your journey to financial independence. Good luck!