NDLEA Online Test Portal Login 2023 – Computer-Based Tests (CBTs) will begin in the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment exercise. In this article, we will give you advice on using the NDLEA Test Portal to take the Assessment Test. Have you applied for the Nigerian Army yet? See Nigerian Army 85RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
NDLEA Test Timetable
- Monday 8th May 202 The following is to be done by candidates who are contacted:10:00 am to 12:59 am
- Tuesday 9th May 2023 – 1:00 am to 12:59 am
- Wednesday 10th May 2023 – 1:00 am to 12:59 am.
How to Log in to the NDLEA Test Portal 2023
The following is to be done by candidates who are contacted:
- Log in to the NDLEA Test Portal at https://cbtservices.online.
- Click on ‘Login.’
- To access the Test Portal, log in using your “ApplicationID”.
- Please read and follow the instructions.
- Click the “PROCEED” button to begin the test.
- Choose a reliable internet service. A poor internet connection can have an adverse impact on performance.
- Be sure to check your test’s time restrictions before you begin. You can then decide the amount of time you want to spend on each question.
- Avoid distractions. It’s best to take your test in a calm, cool environment. This will help you avoid distractions that could affect the result.
Is it possible to take the NDLEA test on my mobile phone?
You can do the NDLEA Recruitment Assessment Test using a smartphone if you have a good Internet connection and a front-facing camera. Reprinting Jamb Slips with Phone Number
Update on NDLEA Online Test Portal
NDLEA’s administration National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has released a recent update regarding how to access the recruitment assessment test online.
NDLEA has established an aptitude test portal for individuals applying to its recruitment of 2023 Superintendent Cadre. The test has begun, but many applicants are having difficulty logging in. Those who logged on were not able to finish the test before their time expired due to technical problems and network issues.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency released an update that provided instructions on how candidates can successfully connect to the computer and take the exam.
“This is to remind applicants who have been invited to take the NDLEA assessment test beginning Monday, May 8, 2023, that their application ID should be written as NDLEA-SUPT-2023-12345678910 and not NDLEA/SUPT/2023/334322245 in access their assessment dashboard.”
Please note: Users who enter a slash instead of a dash will not be able to view their dashboard.
What is the NDLEA online test?
The NDLEA test is not something that candidates should take lightly. It’s important to be prepared. These are some tips to help you prepare:
- Review Past Questions: It is the best way to prepare for an exam. You can benefit from studying past questions to get an understanding of the structure.
- Research and Understand the Role NDLEA Plays in Nigeria: It is important to research the role played by NDLEA. You will be able to answer questions about the agency.
- Sleep Well: Make sure you sleep well the night before your exam. You will be able to stay focused and alert during the exam.
Updated Recruitment Results for NDLEA
The NDLEA Recruitment Exercise continues. It’s therefore important that candidates stay up-to-date with all the latest news from the agency. This can be done by regularly visiting the NDLEA website or signing up for their newsletter.
NOTE Be cautious about fraudsters claiming to represent the NDLEA, and promising to assist candidates in getting recruited. The NDLEA Recruitment Process is Transparent. Candidates are chosen based on how they perform in the recruitment process.
The NDLEA Online Test Portal plays a vital role in the NDLEA Recruitment Process. Understanding how to use and access this portal will help you to be successful in the Recruitment Exercise. This post is intended to be an aid for all applicants. Best of luck to you!
Please leave your comments below if you need clarification or have questions. Our goal is to reply as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: This post contains information only. We strive to give the most up-to-date and accurate information. However, candidates should verify the information on the official NDLEA site or from other reliable sources.